New Deadlines To Apply for a.y. 2021/2022:
- The deadline to complete the online application form is 15 October 2021
- The list of the eligible applicants will be published by 30 October 2021 on the University website http://www.uniroma2.it
- The eligible candidates should enroll within 20 November 2021
All candidates should submit their online application through the following Delphi website in English.
The steps required to be filled in, in order to successfully complete the online application form are summarized below:
1. Start Application procedure (Compila la Domanda)
2. Choose the option: Faculty of Economics (Facoltà di Economia)
3. Choose: PBW – MASTER IN BIG DATA IN BUSINESS. Click on the white circle next to the Deadline. Then click NEXT
The system will automatically generate a document in which are represented your personal data and the amount of the application fee that has to be paid (€ 0,00 it will not be necessary to go the bank).
Within the deadline indicated in the call for applications, the candidate should send the following documents to the e-mail address email@example.com:
Curriculum vitae (CV)
Transcripts of bachelor and Master of Science degree or an equivalent foreign degree (for Italian candidates a self-declaration, according to L.D no. 445 of 28 December 2000 D.P.R 28.12.2000, n. 445, would be enough (self-declaration module can be found in the following link)
English language proficiency certificate (or, as second best, self-declaration).
Application for a scholarship and an internship (only for those interested in), which form can be downloaded here.