Do you want to use your Analytic Skills and Strategic Thinking to drive Billion Dollar Brands? Are you looking for a dynamic career that puts together Technical Analysis and Business Intelligence?
If so, then apply to this special requisition dedicated to the students who are keen to study Big Data.
What’s in for you? P&G sponsors a scholarship to the best 2 candidates to enroll in the Master in Big Data offered by Tor Vergata and grants them an Internship in P&G!!!
Just follow the simple process below:
- Step1: apply to this Job Posting and complete the Online Assessment.
- Step2: we’ll invite you to P&G Office in Rome for the interviews.
- Step3: P&G will choose the best 2 and sponsor the enrollment to the Master
- Step4: join our Team… once the master is over you’ll start working in P&G!
Watch-out: the applications will close on October 31 so hurry up.
What is the internship about?
Information Technology (IT) uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business.
We innovate every single day the way business is done, through advanced mathematical models, providing optimization algorithms and uncovering unexpected insights.
A career in IT Data & Analytics will build your ability to influence and think strategically, across a breadth of experiences on multiple P&G business. In Analytics & Insights we partner with the consumer research group, creating a multifunctional team that delivers breakthrough insights and innovative business transformation to P&G.
This is a unique opportunity to join an award-winning IT and Alnalytics community working on a multi-billion dollar business based in our P&G Italy Headoffice in Rome
WHO WE ARE
P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We have one of the strongest portfolio’s of loved and trusted brands such as Dash®, Braun®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Pantene®, Oral-B®, and Swiffer®.
AT P&G #WESEEEQUAL
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on inclusion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unrivalled ideas?”
We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability or any other legally protected factor.
We value flexibility and life balance and we have tools and policies ensuring our people feel part of an inclusive community.
- Master Students studying in any University, Business School or Engineering, who are planning to complete their master within March 2021.
- Can handle multiple priorities and you have either an entrepreneur or consultancy mind-set, while technically (data) savvy.
- Passionate about discovering new things and learn quickly.
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated, collaborative and “can-do” attitude
- Effective communication, excellent verbal and written English business skills required
Job locations: Rome, Lazio, Italy
Job Type: Full-time
Job categories: Information Technology
Req No: IT 00002850